Dr. Marjorie Parker Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Marjorie Parker?

Former patient

Posted on October 11th, 2012

I was a patient of dr, Parker for about 8-10 years. About 3 or 4 years ago o told her I picked up a brochure on her office while waiting which contained a test for macular degeneration and indicated I had symptoms. She did no testing and basically paid no attention to my concerns. It is now at least three years later.i finally changed doctors and at my first apt. with the new doctor he tested and told me I had macular degeneration and probably have had it for awhile. I would not recommend dr. Parker.

Posted on June 28th, 2017