Dr. Marjorie Ramos Is this you?

One of the BEST at Orlando VA!

Posted on December 20th, 2011

Very caring and sweet.Takes her time with you.Cares for the individual.Very FACT based!

Knowledgeable, highly skilled, professional, courteous, pretty

Posted on October 7th, 2011

Diagnosed my prostate cancer in one office visit asking questions based on years of experience, along with that embarrassing finger thing. Confirmed Her diagnosis with a biopsy, gave me my options and stayed on my butt until I made my choice of treatment. The Orlando VA made a huge mistake in allowing Her to get away.

excellent doctor

Posted on January 8th, 2010

Started seeing this doctor 8 months ago with bladder problems. She is very professional and knowledgeable in her field. Other doctors wanted to over react to my issue. Dr. Ramos evaluated the issue, advised me completely and has done excellent follow up's. I feel that I am doing fine now and she will continue with follow up appointments to make sure no other issues start. This doctor seems to really care about the over all well being of her patients.

Posted on March 4th, 2017