Dr. Marjorie Saul MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry West Chester, PA

December 11th, 2016
Dr. Saul sets the standards
I cannot recommend Dr. Saul highly enough. She sets the standard for ease of access, promptness, follow up and true concern for her patients. You're not just another number with her, but a person and that is exactly how she treats you. She is the best and I would recommend her to everybody looking for help.

October 26th, 2016
Dr. Saul sets the standard
Dr. M. Saul is more than just a Doctor prescribing medicine. She takes the time to listen to her patients and is never in a hurry to get you out of the office. Dr. Saul always make you feel like a person and not just another case number. Her availability and flexibility in scheduling and rescheduling, could not be any easier or accommodating. Dr. Saul is always very upbeat and positive, making appointments more like seeing a good friend, rather than seeing the doctor. I cannot recommend Dr. M. Saul highly enough. Do yourself a favor and see this doctor.

August 31st, 2016
Testimonial
I have been seeing Dr Saul for over ten years. From my first visit to my last visit Dr Saul has been professional, knowledgeable, caring and kind. She understands moods, medications and side effects and works with you tirelessly to get things right. She is truly concerned about how you feel and is immediately available day or night if you are having a problem. Can't say enough good things about Dr Saul.

Took 3 trys before I found a good and caring Psych with Dr. Saul
I have been a patient of Dr. Saul's for over 10 years. She has consistently provided great support during both my ups and downs. She works with me while modifying my meds instead of just dictating what to do. She listens and provides input on matters effecting my moods. I tried three Dr's in this field prior to Dr. Saul. All three acted in a superior attitude making me feel inferior. This is not the case with Dr. Saul. She is truly one in a million for helping me during last ten plus years.

Review Of A Great Psych. Doctor
She is a wonderful doctor. She knows exactly what medicines I need and the dosage of the medicines which is etremely important. She is always there for me and I am sure she would be there for you. I am very lucky I have Dr. Marjorie Saul Psychiatrist as my doctor.

August 30th, 2016
Dr Saul is a partner in your treatment not just a prescription writer
Dr Saul is not just my doctor, she is my partner in the management of my well being. She works with me on every aspect of my treatment. Together we find the medications that will work for me and for my particular condition and the interactions they may have with my other medications.. She has helped me find new ways to handle the emotional "trigger points" that could lead to real problems; keeping me focused on my health and not extraneous drama. Dr. Saul's staff has been great to work with on insurance issues, refills and appointments. I would recommend her to family, friends or anyone that needed a doctor who always has the patients' best interest at the center of the course of treatment.

She's my favorite Dr!
Dr. Saul is one of the best Dr's I've ever been to. When I called to schedule my first appointment with her, she got on the phone and spoke with me about the problems I was having and made an appointment to see me within one week. I've never had another Dr do this. During my first appointment Dr. Saul concluded that the medicine I was taking wasn't working for me so she recommended we change meds. With two months I noticed a huge difference and was so grateful that I found her. For the previous 2 years, I was seeing another Dr and he didn't pick up on this. Dr. Saul really listens to her patients. If I need to speak to her between appointments, I can. She even called me back once when she was sick and lost most of her voice. Dr Saul is dedicated and truly cares about her patients. I have new insurance now and she is out of their network, but I will continue to see her and pay full price. That's how good Dr. Saul is.

May 4th, 2016
Kicked out of treatment
I saw Dr. Saul for 1 yr for medication management, and she is terrible. She kicked me out of treatment after I moved 25 miles away but did not offer to help me find another provider, and she knew I needed someone who takes my insurance. She even informed me that she'd had a bad experience with a client who moved away but continued seeing her, and she didn't want to risk the same thing happening with me. I mean come on....that sounds absurd. Is she not the doctor?
Doctor's Response

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I take all feedback seriously and work to make the interaction a positive one.