A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marjorie Shuer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shuer
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shuer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marjorie Shuer, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shuer graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marjorie Louise Shuer MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marjorie L. Shuer practice?
- Dr. Marjorie Shuer has 1 office location.
Dr. Marjorie Shuer practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Youngtown, AZ.
See Youngtown Psychiatrists.