Learn more about Dr. Marjorie Shuer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shuer
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Shuer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marjorie Shuer, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shuer graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marjorie Louise Shuer MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marjorie L. Shuer practice?
- Dr. Marjorie Shuer has 1 office location.
Dr. Marjorie Shuer practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Youngtown, AZ.
See Youngtown Psychiatrists.