Learn more about Dr. Marjorie Slankard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marjorie Slankard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slankard
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Slankard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marjorie Slankard, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Slankard graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Slankard has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marjorie L Slankard MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Marjorie L. Slankard practice?
- Dr. Marjorie Slankard has 1 office location.
Dr. Marjorie Slankard practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Ridgewood, NJ.
See Ridgewood Allergists and Ridgewood Internists.