A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marjorie Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marjorie Smith, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Brain Injuries
- Depressive Disorder
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Sleep Disorders
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Smith has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marjorie Smith MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marjorie Smith practice?
- Dr. Marjorie Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Marjorie Smith practices Psychiatry near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Psychiatrists.