A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marjorie Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marjorie Smith, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Smith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Wyoming Behavioral Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marjorie Jane Laurie Smith MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marjorie J. Smith practice?
- Dr. Marjorie Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marjorie Smith practices Psychiatry near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Casper, WY.
See Anchorage Psychiatrists.