A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marjorie Somers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marjorie Somers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Somers
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Somers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marjorie Somers, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Somers graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marjorie Beth Somers MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marjorie B. Somers practice?
- Dr. Marjorie Somers has 1 office location.
Dr. Marjorie Somers practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Psychiatrists and Bryn Mawr Addiction Specialists.