A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marjorie Van De Stouwe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marjorie Van De Stouwe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Van De Stouwe
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Van De Stouwe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marjorie Van De Stouwe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Van De Stouwe graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Van De Stouwe has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marjorie J Van De Stouwe MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Marjorie J. Van De Stouwe practice?
- Dr. Marjorie Van De Stouwe has 1 office location.
Dr. Marjorie Van De Stouwe practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Valley Stream, NY.
See Valley Stream Internists and Valley Stream Rheumatologists.