A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marjorie Van De Stouwe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marjorie Van De Stouwe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marjorie Van De Stouwe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Van De Stouwe graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Van De Stouwe has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marjorie J Van De Stouwe MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Marjorie J. Van De Stouwe practice?
- Dr. Marjorie Van De Stouwe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marjorie Van De Stouwe practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Valley Stream, NY.
See Valley Stream Internists and Valley Stream Rheumatologists.