Hematology Specialist, Oncologists
Aurora Medical Group
1061 E Commerce Blvd
Slinger, WI 53086
262-644-2960
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  My Oncologist  |  show details
by Marcus on Apr 26th, 2014

Dr. Vukelich was the best doctor I could have ever asked for. She is extremely knowledgable and she treats her patients with compassion. Patients that I have talked to in the West Bend area love her!! I give her credit for saving my life!!

|  Bad Doctor  |  show details
Dec 6th, 2013

She told us she couldn't give us a die on date for my Dad. Not like we asked for one. She is rude, cold, and heartless. Her and her staff overdosed my Dad on Campath. I would not let this woman touch a toad much less a human being...Her license should be taken away!! My over all rating for this hack is a great big ZERO.

|  Very Caring Doctor  |  show details
by Jay on Aug 27th, 2013

My mom is being treated by Dr. Vukelich for lung cancer. We are very happy with Dr. Vukelich and have heard nothing but good things about her from other people. Dr. Vukelich is very caring and compassionate, which are very important qualities for an oncologist to have.

|  Mom  |  show details
by cj on Jul 24th, 2010

My mom saw this doctor during her cancer treatment. This Dr. should NOT be allowed to practice.. medicine of any sort! She is NOT honest, she has NO manners and she OVERDOESES her patients. Result, my mom died. Thanks a lot bitch! Bedside manner? She has NONE.