A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marjorie Yong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marjorie Yong, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marjorie Yong, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bariatric Medicine
- Nutrition Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yong graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Yong has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marjorie Meiji Yong MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marjorie M. Yong practice?
- Dr. Marjorie Yong has 1 office location.
Dr. Marjorie Yong practices Family Medicine and Bariatric Medicine near Encino, CA.
See Encino Family Physicians.