A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marjorie Zucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marjorie Zucker, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zucker graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Zucker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marjorie Lynette Zucker MD is a female Pathologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Marjorie L. Zucker practice?
- Dr. Marjorie Zucker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marjorie Zucker practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Lees Summit, MO.
See Kansas City Pathologists.