A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marjory Alabre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marjory Alabre is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alabre
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Alabre Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marjory Alabre, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Alabre graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Alabre has 16 hospital affiliations:
- SJRH - St John's Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marjory Alabre MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marjory Alabre practice?
- Dr. Marjory Alabre has 6 office locations.
Dr. Marjory Alabre practices Cardiovascular Disease near Tarrytown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Dobbs Ferry, NY.
See Tarrytown Cardiologists.