Learn more about Dr. Marjory Alabre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marjory Alabre is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marjory Alabre, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Alabre graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Alabre has 16 hospital affiliations:
- SJRH - St John's Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marjory Alabre MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marjory Alabre practice?
- Dr. Marjory Alabre has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marjory Alabre practices Cardiovascular Disease near Dobbs Ferry, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Tarrytown, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Dobbs Ferry Cardiologists.