A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marjory Alabre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marjory Alabre is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marjory Alabre, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Alabre graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Alabre has 16 hospital affiliations:
- SJRH - St John's Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alabre accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marjory Alabre practice?
Dr. Marjory Alabre practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Dobbs Ferry, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Tarrytown, NY.
See Dobbs Ferry Internists and Dobbs Ferry Cardiologists.