A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Adams, Urologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Adams, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Adams has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banks-Jackson-Commerce Hospital
- Athens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Alan Adams MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Adams practice?
- Dr. Mark Adams has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Adams practices Urology near Athens, GA.
See Athens Urologists.