A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Bechtel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Bechtel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Bechtel, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Bechtel graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bechtel has 20 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bechtel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Bechtel practice?
Dr. Mark Bechtel practices Dermatology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Grove City, OH and Oley, PA.
See Columbus Dermatologists.