A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Bechtel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Bechtel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Bechtel, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Bechtel graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bechtel has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Fayette County Memorial Hospital
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Bechtel MD is a male Dermatologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Bechtel practice?
- Dr. Mark Bechtel has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Bechtel practices Dermatology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Dermatologists.