A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Benson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Benson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Benson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Benson graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Benson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Benson MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Benson practice?
- Dr. Mark Benson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Benson practices Urology near Sun City West, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ.
See Sun City West Urologists.