A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Berman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Berman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Berman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Berman graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Berman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital, Dover, Nh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Allen Berman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Berman practice?
- Dr. Mark Berman has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Berman practices Family Medicine near Dover, NH.
See Dover Family Physicians.