A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Blair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Blair is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blair
Rosacea Patient Education Patient education guide to rosacea which is a condition that causes facial redness, lists ways to treat red face problems.Before Visiting Dr. Blair Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Blair, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Blair graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Blair has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Blair MD is a male Dermatologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Blair practice?
- Dr. Mark Blair has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Blair practices Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Dermatologists.