A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Blair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Blair is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blair
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blair Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Blair, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Blair graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Blair has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Blair MD is a male Dermatologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Blair practice?
- Dr. Mark Blair has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Blair practices Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Dermatologists and Phoenix Surgeons.