A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Blair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Blair, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blair graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Blair has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Andrew Blair MD is a male Dermatologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Blair practice?
- Dr. Mark Blair has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Blair practices Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Dermatologists.