A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Blum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Blum, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blum
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Blum, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Blum graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Blum has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Blum MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Blum practice?
- Dr. Mark Blum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Blum practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY.
See Morristown Cardiologists.