A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Brown, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Brown has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Physicians Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Allen Brown MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Brown practice?
- Dr. Mark Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Brown practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Naples, FL.
See Naples Internists and Naples Infectious Disease Doctors.