A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Burns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Burns is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Burns, FACC, FRCP, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Device Interrogation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Burns graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Dr. Burns has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burns accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark Burns practice?
Dr. Mark Burns practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City, AZ and Sun City West, AZ.
See Peoria Cardiologists.