A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Burns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Burns is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Burns, MD, FRCP, FACC is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Device Interrogation
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Burns graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Dr. Burns has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burns accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 7 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark Burns practice?
Dr. Mark Burns practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City West, AZ and Sun City, AZ.
See Peoria General Practitioners, Peoria Internists, and Peoria Cardiologists.