A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Burns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Burns is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burns
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Burns Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Burns, FACC, FRCP, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Device Interrogation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Burns graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Dr. Burns has 15 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Burns FACC, FRCP, and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Burns practice?
- Dr. Mark Burns has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Burns practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Peoria, AZ.
See Peoria Cardiologists.