Learn more about Dr. Mark Burns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Burns is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burns
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Burns, FACC, FRCP, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Device Interrogation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Burns graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Dr. Burns has 15 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Burns FACC, FRCP, and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Burns practice?
- Dr. Mark Burns has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Burns practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Peoria, AZ.
See Peoria Cardiologists.