Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Cohen
Dr. Mark Cohen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orange Park, FL, with other offices in Laurel, MD and Owings Mills, MD (and 2 other locations). He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Cohen is affiliated with Howard County General Hospital, Kansas City Veterans Affairs and St Lukes Northland Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Cohen has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Mark Cohen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orange Park, FL.
Dr. John Crick
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Orange Park, FL 0.24 mi45
Dr. Darryl Auston
Orthopedic Surgery, Trauma Surgery
Orange Park, FL 0.29 mi4
Dr. William Neway III
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Orange Park, FL 0.33 mi6