A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Cohen is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Cohen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Cohen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
- St Lukes Northland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Alan Cohen MD is a male Dermatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, General Practice, Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, Geriatric Medicine, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Mark Cohen has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mark Cohen practices Orthopaedic Surgery, General Practice, Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, Geriatric Medicine, and Diagnostic Radiology near Laurel, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO and Owings Mills, MD.
See Laurel Orthopedic Surgeons, Laurel General Practitioners, Laurel Dermatologists, Laurel Surgeons, Laurel Geriatric Doctors, and Laurel Radiologists.