A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Cohen is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Cohen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Physical Therapy Modalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Cohen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
- St Lukes Northland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Alan Cohen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Mark Cohen has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mark Cohen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ellicott City, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO and Laurel, MD.
See Ellicott City Orthopedic Surgeons.