A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Collins has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Alan Collins MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Collins practice?
- Dr. Mark Collins has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Collins practices Emergency Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Emergency Physicians.