A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Cunningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Cunningham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Cunningham, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cunningham graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cunningham has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Cunningham MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Cunningham practice?
- Dr. Mark Cunningham has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Cunningham practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Surgeons.