A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Dagostino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Dagostino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Dagostino, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dagostino graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dagostino has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Middlesex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Andrew Dagostino MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Dagostino practice?
- Dr. Mark Dagostino has 7 office locations.
Dr. Mark Dagostino practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, CT and Guilford, CT.
See New Haven Otolaryngologists and New Haven Sleep Medicine Doctors.