inactive

Mark A Ellis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.4

June 19th, 2012
From mother of patient
doctor did not listen to patient, wrong diagnoses, doctor injecting when the patient needed surgery,caused and increased pain, wrote our PCP, patient was being dropped but did not notify patient a breach of <" First Do No Harm.

December 6th, 2011
When I do get to see Dr Ellis he spends as much time with me answering my questions and concerns as is necessary. I find him to be compassionate despite what I am sure must be a very busy schedule. He has addressed my pain with minimal meds and intermittent procedures restoring some reasonable comfort and quality to my life.

November 7th, 2010
great listener and related to my issue
he is great! i have never had a dr take up so much time with me or understand the medical issue at hand. i don't understand why the rating is low, i have never been so impressed with this dr

August 8th, 2010
not a very good experience. PAs are not nice and dont even look at me when they come into the room. to expensive.

January 15th, 2010
Dr. Ellis
I never saw Dr.Ellis in the 1 1/2 or 2 years I was going there. I did see Dr.Hughs twice the hold time I went there, and that was when I had over taking my meds. I was never told about what my condition was and other treatments that could be done.Also I was never check as far as blood test to see if the drugs were doing any damage to my body.The staff was very nice and friendly,other than that I say that they need to monitor their patiants.