A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Feldman is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Feldman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Feldman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center
- Kimball Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Allan Feldman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Feldman practice?
- Dr. Mark Feldman has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Feldman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lakewood, NJ.
See Lakewood Surgeons.