Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.0

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
 |  Look Here for Information  |  show details
Sep 14th, 2013

The Osteopathic Medical Board of California (OMBC) made him give up his license in 2012 for 14 reasons. I can't post the website here, but if you google "Mark A. Fortune" and "ombc", one of the leading search results will be a PDF detailing everything. Hawaii has had charges against him related to those since May 2013, according to a RICO complaine history search done at the Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs website, so the law will catch up with him here, too.

|  no soul  |  show details
Sep 13th, 2012

this guy will sell his parents for a buck, would even give you a two for one probably... stay away. This guy has no redeeming qualities. Makes nazi's doctors look respectable.

|  show details
Dec 1st, 2011

His asistant/girlfriend did credit card fraud on me. She charged over 7k of merchandise and then was reported to be selling it on eBay. NICE!!!!!

|  Be prepared for a DEA visit  |  show details
Sep 22nd, 2011

My friend tried to get a script filled by this doctor and had a visit by the city police and the DEA. They are on to him, and should be. The DEA concentrates on helpless patients while leaving docs like this to prey on his customers. Turn him in. I know this means you may not get the drugs you are addicted to by him, but it has to stop somewhere.

|  EXCELLENT DOCTOR FORTUNE  |  show details
by Anonymous on Aug 17th, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

DR FORTUNE IS A GREAT DOCTOR I AM SO GLAD HE WAS REFERED TO ME BY ANOTHER PATIENT. DOCTOR FORTUNE TRULEY CARES HE TAKES TIME TO HEAR YOUR CONCERNS AND ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
 |  Read the bad reviews, they are right on!  |  show details
Jun 17th, 2011

This "Doctor" and his assistant do not care what happens to you, they will not return calls even when they promise they will. I was in need and waited just praying that they would call me back, I told them how much extreme pain I was in and they told me they would call back "that afternoon", they didn't, I called two more times, the girl promised she would call me back "within the week" and she didn't, she has not called me back till this day, I begged her to call me even if it was just to tell me the doctor could not see me so I would at least know to find someone else, she couldn't even do that. luckily I wasn't stupid enough to wait too long and in the meantime found a Doctor who cares immensly and helped me in a time of need, my Doctor retuned all my calls within an hour, and was happy to answer all my questios and treated me like I was a human being Dr Fortune would not give you a glass of water if you were lying in the desert, dying of dehydration and you begged him for help.His assistant is rude, unproffesional and acts although you are just wasting her time. Theres plenty of Doctors out there who do care and will help, dont waste your time even considering this worthless excuse for a person.

|  D.O.  |  show details
by Anonymous on Oct 2nd, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

We live in Maui and have known Mark Fortune for 6 years. In all the years we have lived here all he did was write prescriptions for us. Norco, Ativan, ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
 |  Beware!!!!  |  show details
Aug 25th, 2010

This Dr. and his asst. are Scumbag Drug Addict Losers according to several of their Friends. BEWARE!!!!!!

|  Maui Chiropractor Maui Chiropractic Kihei  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2010

Dr. Fortune is amazing. My husband suffered from cluster migraines for over a year straight. He also had an injury to his shoulder that his other doctors could not figure out. After 3 visits with Dr. Fortune his migraines were gone and after the 7th visit his range of motion with his shoulder was back and his pain level was back to a 0. Like I said he is amazing. I would recommened Dr. Fortune to anyone and I have.