A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Fox is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Fox, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Fox has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
- Lake City Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Andrew Fox MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Fox practice?
- Dr. Mark Fox has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Fox practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Florence, SC.
See Florence Internists and Florence Hospice & Palliative Specialists.