Dr. Mark Friedberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Friedberg?

September 13th, 2017

Very long wait time

I've waited 1 1/2 hours to get to an exam room and 1/2 before you actually see the doctor. This happened the both times I was there. A very nasty employee just about took my head off for a reason I still don't understand. She realized she was wrong but still had a bad attitude. I was brought to tears. I will NEVER go back.

September 8th, 2017

Well satisfied

I received cataract surgery from Dr. Friedberg and found my ability to read much improved. I no longer need to see an optometrist for eye glasses.

September 4th, 2017

Retina Surgery

I had the option of having my surgery at Wills Eye In Philadelphia, a friend recommended Dr. Friedberg and after my initial I decide to have Dr. Friedberg perform the surgery. I am very happy I made that decision. I highly recommend Dr. Friedberg. he is professional caring and has a great staff assisting him.

August 12th, 2017

A master at his trade

First experience with any type of surgery or visit to s hospital. Rate all a 10 & Dr Friedberg a 10 PLUS

July 4th, 2017

awesomeness

Dr. Mark is fantastic!! ..he is a true gentleman. Dr. Friedberg and his entire staff are as nice as they come in this world. He fixed 2 retina tears like nothing. i'm all good...rating..beyond excellent!

April 18th, 2017

Retina Specialist

Dr. Mark Friedberg saved my eyesight. I was very fortunate to have success with the eye injections for 4 years. When I experienced a further complication, he operated immediately and very successfully ! He is very professional and knowledgeable .

September 28th, 2016

Out of one thousand actors only five will be great. Out of one thousand doctors only five will be great, however they all will all be paid as if they're great. You have to select your Doctors very carefully. Dr Friedberg is one of the greats. If you or your family has eye problems, he is the one to go to. Other Doctors referred me to him, and the results were life changing.

September 22nd, 2016

patient

Dr. Friedberg explained everything that was going to happen with the cataract operation. The staff made sure the medication drops and pre op th;wings were all explained to me. The day of the operation, the staff met me on time and explained what would happen. The operation went well and I was very happy and able to see much better than before the operation.

May 23rd, 2016

Dr Friedberg operated on my eyes four times in the past year. From having a severe detached retina and other complications, I was thrust into being a patient in need of professional care after 59 years of no medical issues. Dr Friedberg identified the problem and expertly treated all my issues. I am now able to see (even better than before), and move on in my life. His office is well organized, and he expects his patients to cooperate with his directives post surgery. He is a consummate surgeon, Keep up your great work!

April 19th, 2016

He did a great job with my cataract surgery.

March 14th, 2016

Dr. Mark Friedberg is a wonderful doctor. Compassionate, professional answers all questions and takes his time. Performed Eye Surgery on me for a hole in my retina and was totally successful. His staff is also top notch in every way you would want them to be.

February 16th, 2016