Learn more about Dr. Mark Fulton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Fulton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Fulton, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Fulton graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fulton has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Andrew Fulton MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Fulton practice?
- Dr. Mark Fulton has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mark Fulton practices Neurological Surgery near Melbourne, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Marietta, OH and Circleville, OH.
See Melbourne Neurological Surgeons.