A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Gold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Gold is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Gold, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Gold graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gold has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Gold FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Gold practice?
- Dr. Mark Gold has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Gold practices Neurological Surgery near Brunswick, GA.
See Brunswick Surgeons.