A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Goodman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Goodman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goodman has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Upmc St Margaret
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Alvin Goodman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Goodman practice?
- Dr. Mark Goodman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Goodman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.