Oncology Specialist (cancer), Orthopedic Surgeons
5200 Centre Ave
Ste 415
Pittsburgh, PA 15232
412-802-4100
Locations and availability (3)

Aug 21st, 2013

Best doctor ever

|  Lisa C  |  show details
Nov 27th, 2012

Dr Goodman is a wonderful man and Doctor. He saved my leg when another doctor wanted to remove it. He is kind and a great doctor and he really cares about his patients. I would highly recommend Dr Goodman.

|  deb stevens  |  show details
Nov 13th, 2012

i love this dr he has hgelped my huband and i through surgerie . he is caring and compassionate he the best

|  The Best Doctor I have met. Great is that word  |  show details
Jul 17th, 2012

DR Goodman has replaced my hips and other more minor thing. He is a very skilled surgeon at a level far above all others. I have MS and other problems, this man knows how to deal with tuff situation. I have complete faith in DR Goodman. DR Kevin P Moore

Oct 19th, 2011

he is an excellent dr i would recomend him to anyone

by Lauren on Jul 8th, 2009

I have no idea how Dr. Goodman had bad reviews prior to mine. He is an excellent and caring physician who always takes time with me, asks about my life outside of my knee problems and remembers things about my personal life. His staff is always attentive and accommodating, calling back promptly whenever I have a problem or need to schedule and appointment.When I was in the hospital after my surgery he was constantly making sure I was fine to the point that once when he came in to check on me and my call to the nurses station 15 minutes before hadn't been answered he himself went to the nurses station to have someone give me pain medication.He has an excellent reputation educationally and experientially and he is someone who I would recommend to anyone needing an orthopedist.