A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Greenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenberg
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Greenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Greenberg, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Greenberg has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Greenberg MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Greenberg practice?
- Dr. Mark Greenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Greenberg practices Cardiovascular Disease near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Cardiologists.