A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Greenberg is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenberg
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Greenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Greenberg, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Greenberg has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Greenberg MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Greenberg practice?
- Dr. Mark Greenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Greenberg practices Cardiovascular Disease near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Cardiologists.