A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Greenberg is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenberg
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Greenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Greenberg, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Greenberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Coral Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Alan Greenberg MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Greenberg practice?
- Dr. Mark Greenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Greenberg practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Allergists and Fort Myers Internists.