A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Greenberg is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenberg
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Greenberg, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Greenberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Coral Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Alan Greenberg MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Greenberg practice?
- Dr. Mark Greenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Greenberg practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Allergists and Fort Myers Internists.