A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Henry is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Henry, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Henry has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Russell County Hospital
- Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Allen Henry MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Henry practice?
- Dr. Mark Henry has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Henry practices Ophthalmology near Russell Springs, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Somerset, KY and Oneida, TN.
See Russell Springs Ophthalmologists.