A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Henry is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henry
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Henry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Henry, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Henry has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Russell County Hospital
- Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Henry MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Henry practice?
- Dr. Mark Henry has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Henry practices Ophthalmology near Somerset, KY.
See Somerset Ophthalmologists.