Learn more about Dr. Mark Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Henry is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Henry, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Henry has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Russell County Hospital
- Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Henry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Henry practice?
Dr. Mark Henry practices Ophthalmology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Russell Springs, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Somerset, KY and Oneida, TN.
See Russell Springs Ophthalmologists, Russell Springs Hematologists, and Russell Springs Oncologists.