A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Herman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Herman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Herman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Herman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Herman has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Andrew Herman MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Herman practice?
- Dr. Mark Herman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Herman practices Surgery near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MI and Rochester Hills, MI.
See Royal Oak Surgeons.