Overall Review

3.6

July 27th, 2016
GREAT DOCTOR. SPEAK TO ME AS A PERSON, WITH CLARITY AND EXPLANATION.

May 1st, 2016
Moron
Dr Hill is amazing at making you feel like you're talking to a wall. He is extremely insensitive to any of your issues and treated me like I was barely there. He look at you in your eyes because he has zero compassion and only wants your money. He is without a doubt, the biggest piece of garbage doctor I've ever been to and made me wait an hour in his frigid waiting room.

April 30th, 2016
The worst doctor I have ever seen. Go there and see for yourself. I don't have nearly enough room here to write what I want so I'll just say He's a LOSER!

February 12th, 2016
Patient
Although dr hill is a phenomenal doctor, the office as a whole is lacking in many areas. The staff is not consistent the nurses or nurse assistants seem to be different all the time. The front desk secretary is extremely hard to speak to and makes simple tasks seem impossible. I saw the doctor on a Monday and when I asked for my referrals she stated they would call me when the referrals were ready. In addition the wait time for an appointment is extensive. The doctor takes a long time to complete paperwork as they're taken in order of submission, I once waited for a month and when I went to pick up the paper it was the wrong document. It belonged to someone else and mine hasn't been filled in.

May 29th, 2015
this office is very unprofessional. The office manager and doctor are extremely rude and inconsiderate to their patients

July 14th, 2014
Patient
Dr. Hill has the cleanest office, He is very stern with his staff that u receive the quickest and best care. He is informative, caring and he listens to his patients. Fabulous Physician with a sense of humor. He is approachable with all cares an concerns u may have.

May 9th, 2014
Dr Hill
Dr Hill is very thorough I feel completely comfortable and satisfied with him Office is clean staff is pleasant I feel good having Dr Hill as my doctor I am totally satisfied Thank You to Dr Hill

March 12th, 2014
patient
Dr. Hill is a attentive an caring physician. He asks questions to get to the core of your concern. His staff is professional and very pleasant. The environment is very clean, an well put together. Kudos, to Dr. Hill an staff.