A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Horton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Horton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Horton, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Erythroblastic Leukemia
- Bone Cancer
- Osteopetrosis (Marble Bone Disease)
- Pernicious Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Horton graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Horton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Wolfson Children`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Alan Horton MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Horton practice?
- Dr. Mark Horton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Horton practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Pediatricians.