Dr. Mark Jenkins Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Mark Jenkins?

Most unprofessional doctor of all time

Posted on August 25th, 2014

This doctor failed to take me seriously when I had gastrointestinal issues and thought it would be appropriate to blame it on depression and recommended me to see a counselor instead of a GI specialist. I have a condition that causes GI distress, and he didn't even take that into consideration. Then, when I decided to get another appointment by a different doctor for a second opinion, he decided to take over that appointment and make me feel even worse. I do not recommend this doctor for any reason whatsoever.

Caring, great bedside manner

Posted on May 24th, 2010

Dr. Jenkins took time with me, did a great job explaining what was wrong, and even gave me handouts to take home. He's a model physician.

Birth Control