Dr. Mark Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Johnson?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Mark Johnson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 22nd, 2015

Dr. Mark Johnson has been my doctor for 15 or more years (actually, he is the doctor for some 8 - 10 members of my family). We all totally like and respect him. He has taken good care of all of us. He is friendly, extremely thorough, and he is a knowledgeable physician. I have certainly been fortunate to have had him for my primary care physician for so many years. I also know many people other than my family who have nothing but good things to say about him. I think he is +++++ all the way.

February 18th, 2013

Retired

Dr Johnson has been my personal physician for seventeen years. Dr Johnson is very capable and knowledgeable. He has provided medical care for my type II diabetes, high blood pressure, cholesterol, thyroid cancer diagnosis, post surgery care and follow up. He is very thorough and his treatments have been consistently successful. For two and half years I have had normal blood sugars, blood pressure, cholesterol and I am healthier today than I have been in the last thirty years. I highly recommend Dr Johnson as a personal physician.

October 31st, 2016