A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Kaplan, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kaplan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Alan Kaplan MD is a male Pathologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Mark Kaplan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Kaplan practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Clinical Pathology near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ridley Park, PA.
See Chester Pathologists.