A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Kelley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Kelley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelley graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Kelley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Albert Kelley MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Kelley practice?
- Dr. Mark Kelley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Kelley practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Grosse Pointe Farms, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Detroit, MI.