A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Kelley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Kelley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelley graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Kelley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kelley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Kelley practice?
Dr. Mark Kelley practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Grosse Pointe Farms, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Detroit, MI.