Learn more about Dr. Mark Kelley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Kelley is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelley
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kelley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Kelley, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelley graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Kelley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Kelley FACS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Kelley practice?
- Dr. Mark Kelley has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Kelley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Surgeons.