A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Kelley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Kelley is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Kelley, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelley graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Kelley has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kelley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans