A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Kelley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Kelley is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Kelley, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelley graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Kelley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Kelley FACS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Kelley practice?
- Dr. Mark Kelley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Kelley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saline, MI.
See Ypsilanti Surgeons.