Learn more about Dr. Mark King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark King is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. King
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. King Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark King, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. King has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Andrew King MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. King practice?
- Dr. Mark King has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark King practices Family Medicine near Roseville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Carmichael, CA and Sacramento, CA.
See Roseville Family Physicians.