A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Knight:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Knight, Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Knight, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Knight graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Anthony Knight MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Knight practice?
- Dr. Mark Knight has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Knight practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Orange, CA.
See Orange Surgeons and Orange Plastic Surgeons.