A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Kroll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Kroll is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Kroll, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kroll graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Kroll has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Crockett Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kroll accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Kroll practice?
Dr. Mark Kroll practices Ophthalmology near Franklin, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN and Lawrenceburg, TN.
See Franklin Ophthalmologists.