Surgical Specialist

9744 Wilshire Blvd
Ste 410
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
310-276-0077
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
 |  Amazing Physician  |  show details
by daveed at Citysearch on Feb 27th, 2012 on citysearch.com

I was first examined by Dr. Mandel 6-months ago and completed a follow-up examination today. Dr. Mandel, a hand surgeon and plastic surgeon as I understand it, was assigned as my agreed medical examiner for a work injury.I was pretty frustrated when I first arrived at Dr. Mandel`s office. Despite being under the care of numerous other physicians the condition of my injuries was not improving. Dr. Mandel has an amazing bedside manner and he quickly identified a course of treatment. I have recently returned to work. The effect he has had on my life is indescribable. Thank you Dr. Mandel and Zeny his wonderful assistant. I will be forever grateful for you help.Dave

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Feb 23rd, 2012

Dr. Mandel was very professional and knowledgeable. He explained to me my diagnosis and gave me options of care. I recommend him to anyone.

Dec 28th, 2011

Dr. Mandel answered all my questions and was very patient with me.

Dec 23rd, 2011

Dr. Mark A. Mandel, is a very good Doctor, he dedicates time to his patient's and he really cares about your problem situation. His staff is very professional and attentive.

Mar 7th, 2011

I would not take my dog to see this dr. He is not capable of giving an honest diagnosis.

Mar 6th, 2011

This doctor is a complete joke... spent less than 20 minutes walking in a straight line (btw, isn't he a hand doctor), next sent out for x-rays, then all finished. his report resembled something that an insurance company rep. had written on his behalf... he simply added his signature to it (most likely, after getting some sort of kickback).

by happee on May 1st, 2009 on citysearch.com

Too Full of themselves extremely BIG EGO God like complex. Plastic surgeon who looks like what he does.

|  Not Good Enough  |  show details