A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Mason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Mason is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mason
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Mason Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Mason, DDS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Rectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mason graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Mason has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark E Mason DDS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Mason practice?
- Dr. Mark Mason has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Mason practices Plastic Surgery near Southlake, TX.
See Southlake Plastic Surgeons.