A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Mason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Mason is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Mason, DDS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Rectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mason graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Mason has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark E Mason DDS and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Mason practice?
- Dr. Mark Mason has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Mason practices Family Medicine near Southlake, TX.
See Southlake Primary Care Doctors.