A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Meyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meyer
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Meyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Meyer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Regional Health System
- Howard Regional Health System-West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Ames Meyer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Meyer practice?
- Dr. Mark Meyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Meyer practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Peru, IN.
See Peru Primary Care Doctors, Peru Family Physicians, and Peru Geriatric Doctors.